Feb 22, 2008

U Are...

Someone to lean on
Someone to love
With arms wide open
U offer a hug
Someone to cry
Laugh with and smile
Someone to make
Every moment worthwhile
When times get rough
And my world falls apart
U're someone I run to
U offer your heart
And your shoulder
For me to cry on
From tearful shoulders
To stomach-aching laughs
U're someone I need
And someone everyone should have

U're someone who can always

Show me the brighter side

And I can always tell U

What I feel inside

Someone to be thankful for

Someone to never forget

U're someone special I'll always love

U're the best friend I've ever met...

~~ Ann-Nessa ~Untuk mereka yang sentiasa
berada di samping saya, terima kasih untuk segalanya. Walau pertemuan hanya
sesingkat waktu, saya tetap menghargai kehadiran dan persinggahan mereka dalam
hati saya... ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku nk jumpa ko leh??hehe

Cik Ann said...

uiks..
ko nak jumpa aku?
tahun depan ehh?
:P